FAQ's

What is Beyond Sunday Missions?

A charitable non-profit organization that inspires and empowers those in need to improve the quality of their lives, now and in the future through home repair, outreach, and faith-filled presence.

The "Homestead" mission house is in Mexico, Maine. 19 years of mission experience, including service trips to Maine, West Virginia and Nicaragua.

Board of Directors is made of eight dedicated and experienced volunteer members

What makes Beyond Sunday Missions unique?

Focus on whole individual, of both mission workers and recipients of our work, including spiritual, emotional and mental development.

We create a work environment that challenges our worker to develop through leadership, collaboration, and faith to resolve issues and build solutions.

We provide a transformational experience that requires workers to seek strength from God and from each other.

We focus on building and serving the whole community, our work and presence is felt long after we physically leave the location.

We bring God and faith into our work.

Who can participate in Beyond Sunday Missions?

Any student about to enter or enrolled in high school (9th, 10th, 11th, 12th) or just graduated from high school (summer after graduation).

College groups looking for service trips. No prior experience is needed.

How much does it cost to participate?

Costs vary year to year. The current summer session is $475 per student and $250 per adult chaperone for a Sunday to Saturday trip, including all meals, housing, and and work site materials.

Also required is a minimum of 25 donation letters to be sent by participant to raise funds and awareness, and ask for prayers.

There may be other fundraising events which require participation (i.e.- car wash, pancake breakfast, etc.)

How do I get more information?

Email us at BeyondSundayMissions@gmail.com

Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/beyondsunday.missions

Twitter page: @ByndSunMissions

Share The Mission

Val's Blog

Valerie Shippen, President of Beyond Sunday Missions, journals her thoughts & prayers about the Mission. You'll find her blog both enlightening and encouraging.

Beyond Sunday Missions is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

64 Linebrook Road, Ipswich, MA 01938